zaterdag 15 december 2012

Moments 4 Life,

I fly with the stars in the skies
 I am no longer trying to survive
 I believe that life is a prize
 But to live doesn't mean you're alive

Don't worry about me and who I fire
 I get what I desire
 It's my empire
 And yes, I call the shots, I am the umpire
 I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire

In this very moment I'm king
 In this very moment I slayed Goliath with a sling
 This very moment I bring
 put it on everything, that I will retire with the ring
 and I will retire with the crown, Yes..

no I'm not lucky I'm blessed, Yes
 clap for the heavyweight champ, Me
 but I couldn't do it all alone.
I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
 Cause In this moment, i just feel so alive, alive, alive
 I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life FOR LIFE..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten